"I was drawn to the group because of my age, my desire for socialization and because I wanted ideas for
aging in place. I see VOTC as an association of people who have values in common and who offer
the opportunity to learn, to serve and to be an example for others." Shirley Gonzalez-Day
Reasons For Becoming A Member
You Create New Possibilities For Aging Better In Place
When village members come together to learn something new, participate in an existing interest or simply to enjoy one another's company, they grow in understanding and forge deeper connections with the friendly people who are part of our village community.
Here's how we do it;
- Activities & programs to support Aging Better as we navigate the challenges and opportunities of aging in place: Dining, happy hour and coffee meet-ups; educational and health programs; recreation; theater, symphony and museum trips; tech training. See Ongoing & Past Activities
- Weekly Event notices about VOTC activities and Coastside happenings.
Members have access to recommended local businesses and personal services from our Recommended Provider list. Call our Concierge at (650) 440-5030 for info.
- Access to Online Resources for aging in place, life as an older adult, and the newly retired.
You Support the Member Program Financially
- Help VOTC continue to grow and thrive for you and your friends.
- Experience the peace of mind that your parents and/or grandparents are getting the support and help they need.
You Support The Member Plus Program
- Become a Volunteer and provide services to those enrolled as Member Plus.
- Insure the Member Plus program is fully funded to offer important transportation, health, check-in and home services.
- Individual: $240 or $20 monthly
- Household: $300 or $25 monthly
- Join Us Today; Member Signup
- Commitment Policy: Members commit for a year, to help build and maintain a thriving Village. Fees can be paid monthly by credit card.
- Refund Policy: We appreciate your annual commitment. While we do not provide refunds though exceptional circumstances will be considered.
Learn more about
our events & register.
Donate to help us expand our services.