Resources For Aging In Place
Click on the green buttons to stay within the Aging In Place pages.
Here are resources showing ways to make your home safer and more accessible. This can make life easier and help prevent falls.
- AARP HomeFit Guide https://www.aarp.org/livable-communities/info-2014/home-fit-resources-worksheets.html
"As both an educational resource and a personalized tool kit, the AARP HomeFit Guide provides lessons, suggestions and practical solutions. The Guide offers solutions that range from simple do-it-yourself fixes to improvements that are more involved and require skilled expertise but are well worth the expense.
"The accompanying worksheets can be used when answering the questions that appear throughout the guide and for creating "To Do" lists about changes to make in your home."
- A Guide to Helping Senior Citizens Stay Safe at Home mymove.com/
- National Association of Home Building Aging in Place Remodeling Checklist nahb.org/
- Rebuliding Together Safe at Home Checklist rebuildingtogether.org
- Aging in Place Home Modifications aginginplace.org/
- Fall Prevention Center of Excellence - Environmental Management stopfalls.org/
Learn more about
our events & register.
Donate to help us expand our services.