Clear Captions is a federally funded telecommunications company
that provides real-time text of phone conversations for people with hearing loss.
The FCC has commissioned ClearCaptions to educate local communities about a
federal program available to them under Title IV of the Americans with
Disabilities Act. Those with hearing loss are entitled to this earned benefit, and at
no cost. There are no age or income restrictions. SELF REPORT OK - NO NEED FOR A DOCTOR'S NOTE!
Get the whole conversation. Down to every simple, beautiful, powerful word.
- Captions displayed on screen in near real-time during conversation
- Call Log displays previous conversations to review important details
- Answering Machine captions messages as well as plays them audibly
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 50 decibels
- Speakerphone offers hands-free calls
- Digital Clarity Power™ incorporates hearing aid technology for clearer
-Three (3) tone settings for a customized listening experience
- 8” color touchscreen with fonts that can be enlarged with the swipe of
- The perfect communication solution for the individual with hearing loss
and low vision
- Designed for hearing aid compatibility
For more information on your FREE Phone, contact ELLI TEHRANI at
408-510-1941 or by email at email@example.com.
or CLICK HERE for more info
1. Hearing loss (self report okay)
2. Internet connection
3. Landline home phone
Learn more about this program on Monday, Feb. 26th at 1:00 at
Senior Coastsiders, 925 Main Street
Questions? 650-440-5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org